The competition was the first mogul event of the season held in Victoria, with 100 athletes entering the event from seasonal programs at Mt Buller, Falls Creek and Mt Hotham.
Capturing their first jNats titles were Team Buller Riders (TBR) athletes Daniel Walker and Claudia Gueli who took out the Junior (Under 19) division.
In the Youth (Under 14) division, Flynn Biesse-Fitton and Helena Lansell, both members of the TBR program, claimed victory.
The event took place on Bourke St, which gave the athletes the opportunity to showcase their skills to a large audience, with a number of spectacular jumps and dynamic mogul turns in the bumps.
Athletes competed for one of the strongest prize pools in an Australian junior event, with $1600 prizemoney on offer from major sponsor Bounce Inc and prizes from Bolle and Aussieskier.
Many thanks to the Mt Buller Mountain Operations Team, Race Department, TBR Coaches and volunteers for their efforts in making the event a success.
Full Results & Photos – www.jnats.com
1) Helena Lansell (TBR/Mt Buller)
2) Amelia Jones (MBRC/Mt Buller)
3) Eleanor Mullins (Falls Creek)
1) Flynn Biesse-Fitton (TBR/Mt Buller)
2) Edward Hill (TBR/Mt Buller)
3) Harry Boykett (TBR/Mt Buller)
1) Claudia Gueli (TBR/Mt Buller)
2) Eliza Honan (TBR/Mt Buller)
3) Tori Hill (TBR/Mt Buller)
1) Daniel Waker (TBR/Mt Buller)
2) Wade Ritchie (TBR/Mt Buller)
3) Daniel Abbott (TBR/Mt Buller)