- Applications for 2016/2017 camp are now open
- Freeski camp option for 2016/2017
- Coaches are confirmed and airfares booked, so you can secure coach supervised flights if traveling to/from USA with TBR.
Park City is an ideal choice for a camp location due to
- Park City is officially the biggest resort in the USA, with Park City Mountain Resort & The Canyons now linked.
- Park City is part of the "Epic Pass" offering amazing seasons pass value at some of the world's best resorts including Vail/Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Heavenly, Perisher and more!
- Great training facilities (Powder, Freeskiing, Terrain Park, Halfpipe & Moguls)
- Utah Olympic Park as an athlete centred facility offering 2 x mogul courses, ski-x course and terrain park
- Perfect for families, with 3 x resorts (Deer Valley also in Park City), amazing town with world class amenities ... and look out for the Hollywood A-List at the Sundance Film Festival.
- Location to Salt Lake City/Airport only 45 mins from Park City
- Great off snow activities in Park City and Salt Lake City
A strong coaching & off snow team has been confirmed
- On Snow Coaches:
- Hamish Cox (Mogul),
- Watkin McLennan (Freeski)
- James Phillips (Mogul)
- Kate Esposito (Mogul/Grom)
- Graeme Cox (Mogul/Grom)
- Second Freeski Coach TBC
- Off Snow:
- Karen Cox
- Andrew Pattison
- Karen Cox
- Fly over & live with TBR
- 6 week option December 14-January 24
- 4 week option December 28-January 24
- Stay with your family/train with TBR
- Custom dates also possible
Be sure to register your interest and secure your flights ASAP, as seats on the supervised flights will go up in price.
Also the Epic Pass is set to rise on September 5