Unfortunately bad visibility reduced the competition from one to two runs, but in a test to each athletes mental resolve, they stepped and gave their best in the difficult conditions.
The course for this year’s event was one of the best, featuring 200m of moguls and two table top jumps.
Such a high-quality course is often not seen on Chamois until late in the season and comes on the back of the Olympic Training Centre agreement, summer earth works, early season snowfalls and snowmaking.
The event attracted over 80 athletes from Mt Buller, Falls Creek and Mt Hotham, competing across two separate age groups. Winners of the Junior division (19 and under) took away $600 cash from Mark Adams Real Estate, with the Youth division (13 and under) winning $200. All podium athletes received prizes from Bolle.
Many thanks to the event sponsors, Mark Adams Real Estate, Bolle and especially Mt Buller.
- Eleanor Mullins (TBR/Mt Buller)
- Buzz McKenna (TBR/Mt Buller)
- Paris Speirs (TBR/Mt Buller)
- Oliver Walker (TBR/Mt Buller)
- Will Atwell (Mt Hotham)
- Daniel Walker (TBR/Mt Buller)
- Kareema Wakim (Mt Hotham)
- Zoe Hall (TBR/Mt Buller)
- Georgia Bolton (TBR/Mt Buller)
- Edward Hill (TBR/Mt Buller)
- Jasper Atkinson (TBR/Mt Buller)
- Nicholas Luscombe (TBR/Mt Buller)
2018 jNats Photo Gallery - thanks to Mark Ashkanasy